Monday, March 19, 2012

MOJO233 - Somebunny Love You

It has been a looooooooooooooooooong time since I have played along with a 
Mojo Monday Sketch, but tonight I am stepping away from all DT work to play along and to use an image that I HAD to buy this morning when I was poking around the 
Tiddley Inks website (AKA procrastinating on getting ready for work).  
It's the Wryn - Somebunny Love You image and it is so stinkin' cute!  


How cute is she?!?!  I see a Wryn addiction in my future!  I colored her up with copics and paired her with some DSP from the MME Dolled Up 6x6 paper pad and PTI white, black, kraft, simply chartreuse, and sweet blush CS.  I used the MFT Pretty Posies Die-namics to make the flower and I sponged some SU cajun craze ink onto the edges of the petals.  I added a button and some tiny black gemstones to embellish.  The sentiment is from the SU teeny tiny wishes stamp set. 

Here's the sketch (which I love and will use again):






5 comments:

  1. This is sooo cute, Kim!! I love the Wryn images, too! You colored her so pretty! I bought a few Wryns awhile back and sadly haven't used them yet. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. super sweet card, love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! This is So CUTE Miss Kim! Your Wryn is just DARLING! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, girl!!! Love your coloring!!!! So glad you made time to play along :) Be sure you come back, now - lol:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!