Tuesday, March 13, 2012

TMS137 - Kiss my ba donkey donk!

There She Goes is sponsoring this week's Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge so I had to play along! Our very own Trendsetter Theresa is one of the co-owners of this blog so there's one more reason to play!  

I inked up one of my favorite silly stamp sets from There She Goes called Ba Donkey Donk!


I stamped the image twice and cut out his "ba donkey donk" so that I could pop it up with foam squares.  I aired it with some PTI terracotta tile and dark chocolate CS and some DSP from the MME Darling Deer 6x6 paper pad.  I added some PTI dark chocolate twill ribbon, some terracotta tile buttons and some natural jute / twine.

Here's the sketch:


Hope you'll play along with us!





9 comments:

  1. Cute! I would like to know what you would say on the inside of that card though. :-) ~Karen Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card...I love the red plaid. Thanks for supporting us at TMS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! I love the plaid paper and the donkey is cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This made me laugh...love it...too darn cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card. Just gotta love that little donkey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So stinkin' cute Kim! Made me LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute, made me laugh! Love the plaid paper, too. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super fun and adorable card, Kim. That donkey looks great with that beautiful plaid paper. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kim, this is sooo cute! I love that image and all the bright colors. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!