Sunday, March 18, 2012

New Home Congrats

Some one asked me to make a new home card and there is no better stamp set than the PTI Boards and Beams for this occasion.  

I stepped away from my copics and pulled out the Prismacolor Pencils that I splurged on....and have been avoiding.  I think it was easier to color the tiny spaces with the pencils.  For the record, I still love my copics more.


Ink:  Momento rich cocoa
CS:  PTI dark chocolate, vintage cream, and pure poppy
Twine:  natural jute from the Ribbon Carousel



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I totally agree with you about this set. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous well done I love it hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card. Looks like LOTS of work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty image, which you have made a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! This set is perfect for a master colorist such as yourself. I must say I love those large scalloped circles. They are my favorites. And with the red peeking out...yum. Hat's off Miss Kim. Stellar card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just pinned this beauty--I'm always looking for inspiration when coloring these houses! I am just the opposite, I guess, as I love my Prismas and have had a hard time getting used to the Copics. What I probably need is more practice! You did a fabulous job, especially the multi-tonal roof!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing. I love the shingles, wow girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!