Friday, March 2, 2012

Paper and Such Sneek Peek - Get Well Chick

The Paper and Such March Release isn't until the 9th, but today I get give you a sneak peak of the soon to be released stamp set called "Get Well Chick."  This ranks right up there with the You Lift Me set in terms of my favorites!  

"Get Well Chick" comes with one image and three sentiments and will retail for $12.



HA!  Love that sentiment!  I started with a PTI dark chocolate card stock base and added some DSP from the We R Memory Keepers Autumn Splendor 6x6 paper,  I colored the image with copics, rounded the corners with my corner chomper, and did some paper piercing.  I used the SU scallop border punch along the edge of the PTI summer sunrise CS panel.  I added some brown jute and a button.  

See you on the 9th for the Paper and Such release and blog hop!  

11 comments:

  1. The sentiment...you would love it, made me chuckle!!,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is incredible as usual on your adorable card. Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute, Kim! That sentiment is a hoot! Wonderful colors and coloring! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, this is Too Darned Cute Miss Kim! 8-) LOVE the sentiment! LOL too funny! Your Coloring is just Fabulous Lady! 8-)

    Hope you have a Super Weekend! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim what a cute image and such vibrant colour choice, a gorgeous card. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, you did a fabulous job on this card - the colouring is amazing and it's the first time I've seen this set in use - so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely fantastic card Kim!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this Kim!!! As a vegetarian I can totally relate to those poor chickens. *chuckle* Your coloring is fab, and so is that awesome PP.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my heaven sake, I just love this card. It is adorable. I saw it on facebook and had to follow the link to see if this was a stamp set. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty card Kim. Love the bright yello with brown... striking color combo. The button and twine looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!