Saturday, March 10, 2012

TSG Stampbook Saturday


Kim here!  Happy weekend everyone! 
Wishing you all some pajama wearing crafting time over the next day or two!

I am hosting today's Stampbook Saturday post on the There She Goes blog.  I made an 8x8 scrapbook page using a couple of pics of my daughter when she was only 4 years old.  
She will soon be turning 10.  Yikes!  Where does the time go?  



I stamped the flowers on PTI sweet blush CS and added some color with my copics (E20 and E30).  I added some strips of PTI spring moss CS and stamped the leaves in PTI spring moss ink.  I added some black rhinestones to the centers of the flowers.



  I absolutely love the sentiment in the Dance mini stamp set.  I plan to frame this and put it in her room for her.  It's a good message for her to remember as she heads into the tween and teen years!  (God help me!)

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous, Kim! I love to see PTI and stamping on layouts! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!