Wednesday, March 28, 2012

All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge - Sketch

It's time for another All That Scraps Challenge and this week it is my favorite kind.....a sketch challenge!  I finally got to ink up a couple of the newest C.C. Designs images.  
I am playing along with Swiss Pixie Bunny Lucy 
and one of the images from the Spring Has Sprung stamp set.


CS:  PTI white, new leaf, and raspberry fizz
Ink:  Momento tuxedo black, copics
DSP:  We R Memory Keepers "Baby Mine" 6x6 paper pad
Accessories:  rhinestones and pearls

We would to have you play along with us!  
Some things to remember when playing:

  • Your project must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store.  It will be deleted if not.
  • Link up with Inlinkz on the blog by April 11th.
  • Prize for this challenge is 5 C.C. Designs digi stamps of the winners choice

Now be sure to check out what my talented DT members have created for this challenge!





3 comments:

  1. Hi Kim I am so loving this little beauty that image is sooo cute and totally adorable that little background scene is just perfect for her, I adore the colours and design.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANOTHER amazing card--AMAZING! LIterally! LOVE your color and design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!