Saturday, March 17, 2012

Egg Painting

I was asked to make an Easter card for a little boy and I immediately thought of the cute new Whimsie Doodles image called Egg Painting!


I used the A Muse Studio harlequin background stamp, stamped it with VersaMark, and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  I used Gina K. card stock white, jelly bean green, ocean mist, and wild dandelion.  I colored my image with copics and cut it out and matted it with nesties.  

Here is the inside of the card:


The Whimsie Doodles Egg-stra Secial Easter digi was perfect for the inside sentiment.  I colored the image with my copics.



4 comments:

  1. Perfect card for a Boy (or me) Kim!! hehehe Love your coloring!! ;-))

    Hugs,
    Tracy Valure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Kim I love it hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card,thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!