Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Happy News & a Blog Hop



I am THRILLED to announce that Lori Boyd has asked me to the join the By Lori Designs design team!  My very first challenge win when I started stamping was with a BLD image and I've had a soft spot in my heart for BLD images ever since!

I get to kick off the Design Team term today by joining the other fabulous Design Team members in a blog hop today with a spring / Easter theme!

I chose to color up this adorable Lollipop Bunny Fancy Girl image!  

How sweet is she?!?!  I colored her up with copics, paired her with some DSP from the Kaisercraft Chanteuse Collection 6x6 paper pad, and some PTI kraft and dark chocolate CS.  I added some brown jute from the Ribbon Carousel as well.    I combined this hop with the SCS377 sketch challenge as well.  I LOVE this sketch!


Be sure to check out the new images in the shop
Now hop like a bunny and check out when my fabulous fellow DT members have created for this blog hop!  Be sure to leave some love along the way on each designer's blog because a $20 shop credit to one lucky blog hop participant!

Kim O'Connell (that's me!)





25 comments:

  1. Eeeckk, Eeeck...super sweet! Love it all! So happy to have you with us Kim!! Big hugs - LORi

    ReplyDelete
  2. So CUTE Kim- your coloring is awesome!!! Love the twine, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, love you design and colours x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a totally adorable card! this bunny is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh forgot to metion on my previous post!! Congrats for joining the DT... Can't wait to get inspired by your adorable creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little bunny made me smile with her pearl jewellery, her polka dotted shoes and her stripy socks. Great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That twine is delish! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim well done on your DT appointment.
    You have made a super card here .I love the colours , the image is delightful, and you have coloured it so beautifully. Well done
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your bunny is super cute!

    Julie H in MN

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woohoo!
    I am loving the pearls and flowers....such a foofoo bunny!

    I love this sketch and just may need to use it a few (hundred) times!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card and congrats on your new dt.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely little bunny! Great layout and colors. Looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! This is such an adorable image too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats and love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooooh Kim, I love this! Your coloring is drop dead gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the whole package, the colors you used the Clean & Simple look with the layers, and the most FUN the image is colored beautiful!!
    Too Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this!! Very cute image and just love the papers you used - such a great presentation :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great colors and nice job with the sketch! Love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cute...love the papers and the image!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on joining the DT ...everyone will be very happy to see all the wonderful creations you come up with like this card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Kiiiiimmmm!!! This is soo cute! I love the bright pinks and your layout is super fab!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Kim!!!!!!!! Hey bestie! You rocked your first official DT assignment. I love this layout too! I'm looking forward to working with you and seeing what you do next with LORi's images!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So CUTE!!! Lady! You've done it Again! Wowzers my friend! A Very Big Congrats too you! So Well deserved! And So exciting too! 8-) Love BLD's images! They always make me smile!

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a funny image..very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!