Monday, March 26, 2012

I Love Chocolate Bunnies!

HEY!  
Did you see that Melyssa Connolly posted a FREEBIE in the Whimsie Doodles store?!?! She is so cute that I had to color her up right away!  I made this cute tag with her!


I colored her with copics and paired her with some PTI kraft and dark chocolate CS as well as some DSP from the MME Love Me 6x6 paper pad.  I added some natural jute, a button, and some PTI ribbon. 

She will be perfect for the little Easter basket of goodies that I am making for my niece!

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!! Love the way you colored her hair! Darling as can be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always such pretty projects! Your niece is one lucky little girl ;) Thanks for sharing the link of Whimsie Doodle

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Thanks for the link! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colouring is stunning.
    Such a cute tag.
    Thanks you for the heads up on this cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Cute Cute Lady! Love this! 8-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!