Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Paper Shelter Challenge - Anything Goes

It's everyone's favorite kind of challenge this week over at 
the Paper Shelter blog......Anything Goes!  

I decided to color up one of the newer images called Executive Woman


I went with s simple layout and matted the pretty DSP from the MME Quite Contrary 6x6 paper pad with some PTI back CS.  Pretty but conservative and not too flashy to match this cute little professional!   The sentiment is from the Verve Hope Blooms stamp set.  I added some small black rhinstones to embellish.  

Come on and play along with us!  Just head on over to the Paper Shelter Blog to link up your creation!  We have some great prizes up for grabs. If you use a TPS image on your creation you have a chance of winning a $20 voucher. If you use another brand of image you are up for a chance of winning three images of your choice.

B sure to check out whet my fellow DT members have cooked up for you this week for some added inspiration!  

Kim (that's me!)


2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim this is stunning I love the striking card layout and your fabulous colouring of your image. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your stamped image, the coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!