Monday, March 5, 2012

Whimsie Doodles Release Day!


Hooray!  Today is Release Day over at the Whimsie Doodles Store!  Melyssa Connolly has cooked up some more of the same whimsical images with a twist.....some big 'ol eye balls and I am loving them!  I think they are so sassy and fun!  

I decided to color up the "Social Teen Text" to kick off our release party!  


Supplies:

Copics:  E11, E00, E000, R20, R30, E35, E53, E51, R05, R01, R00, C09, Co7. C05, C01, YG95, YG93
CS:  PTI white and sweet blush
DSP:  Kaisercraft Chanteuse Collection
Tools:  PTI tiny tags die
Ribbon and twine - Pink v-striped twill and natural jute

Now before you head off to the Whimsie Doodles Store to check out all of the new images, check out what my fellow Doodlicious Divas have created for some added inspiration!









4 comments:

  1. HI Kim

    Your card is just wonderful. The papers are so pretty and your colouring is fantastic. I really like the colour you have used for her eyes.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB card! This image is a must-have for me, because I feel naked without my Iphone (not a pretty sight). lol TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wee lass' hair looks better than mine! Jealous! Lovely coloring Kim, kick butt actually. You really are not only the best at coloring, but in finding the cutest stamps ever. Look at that iPhone. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!