Thursday, March 22, 2012

Whimsie Doodles Social Teen Facebook

Have you checked out the Whimsie Doodles March release yet?!  I LOVE the new Social Teen images with their big 'ol eye balls!

I have met so many great people in this crazy paper crafting world and we all hang in Facebook so I really love this Social Teen Facebook image for that reason! 


Supplies:

Copics:  E11, E00, E000, R20, R30, E37, E35, E53, BG75, BG72, YG 95, YG93, R05, R02, R01
CS:  PTI melon berry and white
DSP:  MME Dolled Up 
Ribbon: sheer white ribbon

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love your hair coloring a LOT! Hope you do a tutorial on it someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It's sooo cute!!!! Your coloring is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Dang CA-UTE!! 8-) Love your Sweet WD image and Awesome coloring Lady! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!