Thursday, March 1, 2012

HEE HAW!!!! I have an announcement!!!!!

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! 

I am beyond excited to finally be able to announce that I have been invited to join the 
Yup! Yup!  I am a TSG Trendsetter!

I am a HUGE TSG fan so I could not have been any happier when Jessica Knutson, owner of the TSG cear Stamps, asked me to be one of the newest Trendsetters!   I adore all of the TSG images illustrated by Melyssa Connolly and Torico!

I am also VERY excited that there are 3 other newbies to the team......and two of them I already know and love and one I just met, but love already!  


Here are my fellow newbie Trendsetters:

Wendy Ramlakhan whom I lovingly refer to as "Freak"
Laurel Seabrook whom I lovingly refer to as "Show Off."
Candace Pierce whom I have yet to assign a nickname, but there will be one no doubt!

We are joining the Veteran Trendsetters!
I am fortunate enough to already know many of these crazy talented peeps!

Jessie Rone whom I lovingly refer to as "Meatball" is our fabulous DT Coordinator. 
Angela Thomas  (love her mug to death)
Corinna McGregor whom I lovingly refer to as my "Ribbon Fairy"
Debby Hughes who a CAS Queen in my book
Holly McMillen (mega talented)
Karen Giron  (I have been a creepy blog stalker of hers for a couple of years)
Kim Teasdale (coloring goddess)
Sandra MacLean who is one of the newest SCS Dirty Dozen DT members
Theresa Winslow who is ridiclously talented
Tobi Crawford whom I was thought was very reserved, but I was wrong!  I lovingly refer to her as "Buhh-ins"

I have had the honor of getting to know many of these talented peeps through other DT work and they have learned that I use the term "donkey" as a term of endearment.  Jessica Knutson asked Melyssa Connolly to design a donkey set! It is my all time favorite stamp set so there is no better way to kick off my There She Goes DT position with a "Ba Donkey Donk" card to celebrate my new DT position and to congratulate my Trendsetters as we kick off a new DT term with There She Goes Clear Stamps!



And because I am also celebrating the fact that I somehow made it on to a design team with the fabulous Karen Giron whom I cyber stalk, I am entering my card into her 

Supplies:

Ink:  Momento tuxedo black
Copics:  C07, C05, C03, C02, C01, C00, R30, Y08, Y04, Y0), YG 17, YG13, YG11, B02, B00, B000
CS:  PTI white, new leaf, black
DSP:  MME Quite Contrary

That is the LONGEST post I have written in along time!  I think I am just a bit excited to be part of this herd of donkeys! I'm glad this term has finally begun!  Wait until you see the March release!   Eeeeeeeek!   Stay tuned.........

:)





13 comments:

  1. Ahha you little stinker..this is why you left us:) Congrats on the new team it sounds like a fabulous group to work with and I love their stamps so I will look forward to seeing what you and Wendy come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh. I'm afraid of the whole nickname thing. Hahahaha! Love your card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! BIG Huge Congrats my friend! 8-) So Psyched for you and Miss Wendy too! lol I kind of had a hunch after your guys's wild weekend in Seattle with the Awesomely talented TSG & RC Crews! 8-) I Jut started getting into their Adorable stamps! LOVE Torico & Melyssa's Awesome images! My blog bud Theresa is on the DT too!8-) Can't wait to see all your Fabulous creations Lady! Yay! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. This is well deserved. Love the coloring on your card, especially the yellow behind the donkey. Great colors on the card too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats!!! I can't wait to see more of your work with TSG! have fun....it's a blast! love your sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you! How exciting to be on such a fabulous team! Love this fun and colorful card to celebrate the news.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats you crazy MoFo!!!!!!!!!! You deserve to be right there in the limelight with all those other girls! You rock my socks baby! Lovin' your donkey card.....see, you are already bringing out the big guns! Congrats again:):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Teamie ~ totally psyched to be with you on another AWESOME DT with you!!
    LOVE the party donkey!! ROTFL!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, congratulations to you!
    Such a cute card, and I'm still laughing at the title of the stamp set- priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kim, congrats!! It'll be so fun to work with you. Love your card - so colorful. Thanks for the kind comments.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations and what a festive card...super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!