Wednesday, March 28, 2012

TSG - When I Grow Up Blog Hop Challenge



Hey there There She Goes fans, and welcome to night two of this month's Blog Hop Challenges. We sure hope that you enjoyed yesterday's hop, and there is still PLENTY of time to comment, so no worries!! Tonight we have another set by Torico, so let's get started!!

I think we can all remember back to a time when we idolized our parents, most of us still do, and we wanted to grow up to be JUST like them. I mean, what girl HASN’T put on their mom’s shoes, and what boy hasn’t worn Dad’s tie? Just in time for Mother and Father’s Day, Torico has illustrated the CUTEST dress up set I have EVER seen!!


When I Grow Up is a 4x6 set that includes a total of 15 stamps and will sell for $15.00.




I LOVE this set!  Hoe stinkin' cute is this little boy?!?  What a sweet Father's Day card this will make.  It reminds me so much of my son who loves to dress like his Daddy.  I colored the image with copics and paired it with some DSP from the Echo Park This & That Charming 6x6 paper pad and some PTI kraft, harvest gold, and dark chocolate CS.  

Would you like to win the new When I Grow Up stamp set? Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, March 31st with the winner being announced during the release party chat.



45 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kim, love the paper pieced tie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is TOO cute!!! Cool sketch and dp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors, love the layers. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great masculine card. love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW great card, that is some awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The card is adorable! Great hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super card Kim I love his little face Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really liked how you used 2 different kinds of pp to back the image... beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colour combo and colouring! Your card looks fantastic and I love the striped tie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable card! I love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. YOur card is wonderful! I love how you paper pieced the tie to match your papers! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love it you did a fab job on this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! I just love how you pieced his tie with that background paper, but put it at an angle. perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great layout and your coloring on the little guy is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute image--great coloring and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the addition of the star. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet card - I really like your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your card the layers are super and the star is perfect with the sentiment. TFS Ann Lind

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun manly card!! I love how you put a shadow behind the image. Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice card! The star is just a good symbole!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely card, Kim; great colours! Thanks for sharing your creativity and inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love all the BLACK MATTING. Really makes it POP!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your coloring and the manly papers you chose. They look great against the black and kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ok, so far on today's hop -- this one is one of my favorites! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sweet card, Kim! Your coloring is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You are the queen of paper-piecing, Kim! Love the coordinating tie, and that black star is so effective.

    ReplyDelete
  27. OH MY! This is AMAZING! I LOVE your coloring--it's GORGEOUS! And you matched those papers perfectly! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Super cute card, love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  29. Loved the background and how is tie matches the background DP. Cool card!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the card, the background is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Super cute card love the coloring and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  32. This set it cute. I like your card.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh my goodness -- I love the way you coloured his tie to match your DP! Your colouring is fabulous and this card is super cute! That star adds a finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the stripes! Terrific card!

    ReplyDelete
  35. So fabulous - love the star and banner. Amazing coloring too!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a darling card! I just love your samples!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!