Friday, March 30, 2012

SNSDC47 - Joy Fold Cards

We've got a fun challenge for you this week at the Sweet N' Sassy Digi Challenge blog!  This week we are challenging you to make a joy fold card.  You can find the tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers HERE.  

My dad is going to be retiring at the end of June and so I wanted to make a card for him using one of my favorite Sweet N' Sassy digi images called Ocean Paradise.


PERFECT for a retirement card, isn't it?  I colored the image with copics and and PTI kraft and black CS.  it with DSP from the Fancy Pants Designs Be You 6x6 paper pad.  Oh, and I paper pieced the umbrella.

Today is my last post as a member of the Sweet N' Sassy Digi Challenge DT member.  I've got a lot of things on my plate and I need to get my crafty life and real life back in balance so I am letting go of some of my DT work as terms come to end rather than staying on board.  Korin Sutherland was the first person to every offer me a design team position and so I will be forever grateful for her for noticing me and giving me a chance to get my name and my work out there!     I also want to thank Makiko Jones, our DT Coordinator, who has given us feel challenges week after week!  It's been a fun ride!  :)  


I hope you will play along with us this week!



Just a few things to keep in mind as you play....
Please use digital images ONLY for the challenge.
~You don't have to use SNS digi images to play along but we sure do love when you do!
~Please share a link to your creation using the Linky Tools feature at the end of this post. If Linky Tools is down, please add a link with your comment.
~When uploading to online galleries, please use keyword SNSDC47.

Now hop on over to the Sweet 'N Sassy Digi Challenge blog to see what my fellow DT members have created and then link up your project!

3 comments:

  1. This is a perfect retirement card! So peaceful and serene! Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Kim. The coloring is fabulous. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL @ Ready, Set, Recline! That's such a fantastic sentiment. Killer coloring as per your custom. Wonderful work, Miss Kim.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!