Wednesday, August 1, 2012

All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

Yep!  It's any anything goes challenge this week on the All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge blog!  Go for it!  Whatever you are n in the mood to make today.........it fits!

I needed to make a birthday card so I inked up the C.C. Designs Moo-valous rubber stamp.


I colored the image with copics and did a little paper piecing on his party hat.  I cut the image out so I could pop it up with foam dimensionals and layer it slightly over the sentiment panel.  I paired some Bazzill Card Shoppe wax lips and licorice twist CS with with some DSP from the Simple Stories Summer Fresh 6s6 paper pad.  I used the MFT Die-Namics circle STAX 1 and 2 and added some red satin center band ribbon.

Ready to play?
Here's what you need to know:
  • Your project must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store.  It will be deleted if not.
  • Link up with Inlinkz by August 14th on the All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge blog.  This challenge will run two weeks.
  • Prize for this challenge is 3 C.C. Designs rubber stamps of the winner choice

5 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the paper piecing and your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, I love the colors and great design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cow is ADORABLE!!!
    I see once again that you are all over the place...just saw your name pop up for YNS :>) With a donkey card no less...hee, haw~
    Did you specifically ask for that one or is it just common knowledge :>)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, create beautiful design fro this card. Thanks for sharing important post with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cow is the cutest! Again, the coloring is awesome on this. You rock!!

    Tracy V

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!