Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Birthday Bash Blog Hop


The All That Scraps Designers have something to celebrate today!  

It is Miss Christine’s Birthday and we decided to have a party!  We are doing a blog hop just for her. I am the first stop on the hop, but if you lose your way along the way, you can always head back to the All That Scraps blog to find where you left off!  You don’t want to miss any of this party.  :)

I was THRILLED when Christine asked me to be the January /February guest designer earlier this year because I have been a long time fan of her C.C. Designs images!  And then I was asked to join the All That Scraps Challenge Team which meant I would continue to receive some C.C. Designs on an ongoing basis!  Woot! Woot!!  Christine is so generous to her designers and I am honored to be designing for her!

Here is my birthday card that I have made for her!



I inked up one of my all time favorite C.C. Designs images called Swiss Pixie Birthday Lucy. I colored her with copics and cut her out so I could pop her up with foam dimensionals and layer her over the DP panels.  I paired some Bazzill Card Shoppe cotton candy and licorice twist CS with some DP from the Carta Bella Paris Girl 6x6 paper pad.  I added some gorgeous rose silky crushed ribbon.

I used the SCS Sketch Challenge #3998 for my inspiration.  
Here is the sketch:



Happy Birthday, Christine!
Thanks for inviting me to be part of your team of designers!  

Next up on the hop is my bestie, TRACY

22 comments:

  1. sorry somethings got wrong ;),, love your card and the bow is awesome hugs christa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card...it gives the wright party spirit!! Christine will be flattered with this birthday bloghop!!
    PS With the CC Design ( and the Greeting Farm )images you can join the ANYONE FOR ANYA challenges, you can find a link on my blog.Why don't you join??? Each week a new challenge...
    Ciao Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's verry sweet!

    Hugs Martine (madeliefjuh)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card!! LOVE the pink and black combo.. and that bow. WOW! Perfection.
    You've nailed the colouring, her black hair is strand perfect! Thank you for sharing. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. THis is a beautiful card... Nice colors, cute image and gorgeous bow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh this is so adorable I love this

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl this is gorgeous!!! Christine is going to love getting this in her mailbox. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww she is adorable! The big bow is just stunning and I love your colouring on her - amazing!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Bestie!!! You know I loves your card. Your coloring is off the charts amazing (as always!) Your big loopy bow is literally like a prezzie waiting to be opened. Christine is going to flip when she sees this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the card, so cute! What a nice thing to do for Christine, she will love this hop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet. I love pink :)
    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a pretty bow on this pretty card! so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! The pink and black combo is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card!! Love the pink & black!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card! Happy Birthday to Christine!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your card and coloring! Super sweet!
    Hugs,
    Francine

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the papers, the big bow and your awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your colouring! Such a cute card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!