Friday, August 10, 2012

YNS Fun Friday - Celebrations

I have the honor a being a guest designer this month for Your Next Stamp
so I am participating in the YNS Fun Friday today.  

The theme is...........

Celebrations!

I decided to make a birthday card using the cute Space Boy stamp set. 



I colored the image with copics and cut him and then popped him up with foam dimensionals over the circular panel that I die cut using the MFT Die-namics circle STAX sets 1 and 2.  I paired some DSP from the Three Bugs in a Rug "Blast Off" 6x6 paper pad with some Bazzill Card Shoppe peanut cluster and candy bar CS.   I die cut the stars with the Sweet N' Sassy stars die set and added some dark brown hemp cord from the Ribbon Carousel.   I stamped the sentiment in Momento rich cocoa ink.

Here are the copics I used:

skin: E11, E00, E000
cheeks: R20, R30
hair: E37, E35, E53, E51
space suit:  E41, E43, G46, and G43

Now head on over to the Your Next Stamps blog to see what the YNS designers have done for this Fun Friday!

6 comments:

  1. Super cute! That paper is just perfect for this image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, love the dp you used with him and the great card design

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe this is so cute Kim! Fun image and love those papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! I love the colors and the paper you used is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too Darned CUTE Miss Kim! Love your little astronaut! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! Love the papers and the star embellishment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!