Thursday, August 16, 2012

Your Next Stamp - Anything Goes Challenge

I have the honor of being an guest designer this month for Your Next Stamp!
Today I am playing along with the "Anything Goes" Challenge on the Your Next Stamp blog.

I inked up an image and sentiment from the Window Play (inside) stamp set.


I paired some DP from the new MME "Gnome Sweet Gnome" 6x6 paper pad with some Bazzill Card Shoppe marshmallow, candy bar, and wax lips CS.  I paper pieced the couch and throw pillows, popped it up with foam dimensionals, and then added a small dark brown hemp cord bow.  Quick and easy! 

Be sure to head on over to the Your Next Stamp blog to see what the YNS designers have cooked up for this challenge and link up your entry!

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!