Monday, August 20, 2012

Ribbon Flower Tutorial by Kim O'Connell

I'm on deck this week to do a tutorial over on the Ribbon Carousel blog so if you'd like to see the tutorial I've done on making the ribbon flower on the below card, head on over!  



Here are the supplies I used to make this card:

CS:  Bazzill Card Stock in marshmallow, peanut cluster, candy bar, and Easter grass
DP:  Echo Park Sweet Day 6x6 paper pad
Dies:  SU Sizzlet Little Leaves
Stamp: Verve Stamps Kind Words
Embossing Folder:  SU square lattice
Twine: natural jute

Head right on over to the Ribbon Carousel Blog to see my ribbon flower tutorial! 










2 comments:

  1. So beautiful Kim!! What a gorgeous ribbon flower...absolutely stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Kim what a super card you’ve made I love all the details and that flower is a winner
    Great work
    Well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!