Friday, August 17, 2012

There She Goes Again - Chemistry

This week on the There She Goes blog, the Trendsetters have been showing off some previously made projects made with a few of the previously released stamp sets and today we are showing off some NEW projects with those same stamps sets!

The "There She Goes Again" sets that we have been featuring this week are all on sale!

Chemistry Regular Price: $18.00 Special Price: $15.30
Chem 101 Regular Price: $7.00 Special Price: $5.95
Believe in You Regular Price: $24.00 Special Price: $20.40
Technology Bytes Regular Price: $18.00 Special Price: $15.30

Here is my NEW project made with the Chemistry stamp set.


I used the FTL148 layout as my inspiration.  I used some Bazzill Card Shoppe marshmallow, candy hearts, and licorice twist CS and cut out the circles using the MFT Die-namics circle STAX sets 1 and 2. I colored the image with copics and added some swiss dot satin ribbon from the Ribbon Carousel.

Now head on over to the There She Goes blog to check out what the other Trendsetters have made this week!




1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!