Tuesday, August 21, 2012

There She Goes Blog Hop Challenge - Donkey University

Today is the day we kick off the 4 day There She Goes Blog Hop Challenges leading up to the release of the August stamp sets Saturday night! 


A while back, I used the Ba-Donkey-Donk stamp set and made THIS card 
for the Mother of Blog hops.  Melyssa loved the idea and has now created a new set for us with many options to dress up our donkeys!  



Our favorite new animal at There She Goes is the Donkey, and this month Melyssa has found great new ways for us to dress up our Donkey however we see fit. With his super cute tee shirt, and several sayings, you can send Donkey to the University, or just let everyone know what a STUD he is!! We hope you love this set as much as WE do, because believe me, we are in LOVE!!

Donkey University is a 4x4 set that includes a total of 13 stamps and will sell for $10.00.




I stamped the images onto X-Press It blending card, colored them with copics and then cut them out.  I stamped the image a few more times so that I could paper piece the T-Shirts and I popped up the donkeys snouts with foam dimensionals.   I paired some DP from the Echo Park This and That Charming 6x6 paper pad with some Bazzill Card Shoppe peanut cluster, candy bar, circus peanuts, and icy mint CS. I added a bit of natural jute to embellish.

  Would you like to win the new Donkey University  stamp set? Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.
You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, August 25th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.


31 comments:

  1. Such a fun card. Love your coloring on the donkeys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe love these kim! Great images and love how you did the background :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great background. I love how it looks like a room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just brilliant for all those men in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! This stamp set is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a great card! Those donkeys are hilarious and I love how you paired them here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, Love the wall paper and floor, what a great card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to order this set!!! Love your cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so funny!! I can't wait!! Great job on your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Funny...like how your you made a background scene for your images.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So fun and I always LOVE your coloring. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hee... this makes me smile BIG!!! too cute and fun! love it, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, awesome...love the background too! Love the DU lol!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful!!! Now, that's me in the blue shirt and you in the shades, right!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMGoodness your colouring is amazing and I love how you created the wall and floor.

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG this is super cute too!!! great stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Too funny! That's stupid shirt is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This card screams you!! lets get 'I'm with stupid' tee's made and wear them together with the arrows pointing out!! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cute! I really like the coloring

    ReplyDelete
  20. Too funny! I need to get this set badly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute, and I love how you've put together the background to look like a wall and floor! Clever!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adorable. Love the scene you made with the papers, the coloring & the layering.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my goodness this is just too awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super cute card. love the donkey's

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your coloring on the donkeys...very cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!