Friday, August 24, 2012

YNS Fun Friday - Celebrations

It's Fun Friday over on the Your Next Stamp blog and the theme is celebrations!  
It's also my last post as a guest designer for Your Next Stamp.  Sheesh!  That went by quickly! 

So, i just HAD to ink up the So Sorry Donkey stamp set to make a birthday card for my last post.  I love to call people "Donkey."  It's a term of endearment in my book.
This stamp set was given to me by one of my favorite donkeys, YNS Designer and friend Wendy Ramlahkan.  


And here's the inside of the card 
(LOVE the sentiment)


I stamped the image onto X-Press It blending card in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored it with copics.  I cut it out and popped it with foam squares over the oval panel.  I paired some DP from the MME Gnome Sweet Gnome 6x6 paper pad with some Bazzill Card Shoppe peanut cluster and candy bar CS.   I added some red cotton twill ribbon from the ribbon carousel.  

I used the following copics:

Snout- E43, E41, R20
Body - E47, E44, E39, E37, E35, E34
Hooves - E49, E47, E44

Thanks to Karen Dedman, owner of YNS, for inviting me to be a guest designer this month.  It was an honor!  Now head right on over to the YNS blog to see what the YNS designers have done for this Fun Friday!  

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!