Monday, August 20, 2012

TSG170 - Sketch Challenge

Alright, Sketch-o-holics!  You are in luck!  
It's a sketch challenge this week on the There She She Blog!

Here's my card:


I just love this image and sentiment from the Jungle Out There Stamp set! I just realized that is it out of stock when I linked it back to the store.  I checked with Jessica Knutsen and she expects to have this set back in stock within 2 weeks.  I stamped the image onto X-Press It blending card in Momento Tuxedo black ink and colored it with copics.  I stamped it again and colored the hands and the center part of his face.  I adhered his hands over the branch and popped up the center face with foam squares to add dimension.  I paired some DP from the MME Gnome Sweet Gnome 6x6 paper pad with some Bazzill Card Shoppe peanut cluster and icy mint CS.  I added some red cotton twill ribbon and some natural jute from the Ribbon Carousel.  I stamped the sentiment in Momento rich cocoa ink.  

Here is a close up of the monkey so you can see the dimension.



I colored the monkey with E37, E35, E34, E33,E31, E30
 and added outlined him with some B0000.
I colored the branch with E59. E57,and E55 and the leaves with YG97, YG95, and YG93.

Here is the fun sketch:


Now head on over to the There She Goes blog to see what my fellow Trendsetters have come up for this week's challenge!  To be eligible for the giveaway, create a card or project based on the above sketch and then head on over to the TSG Blog to add your name and a link to your project in the InLinkz that is located at the bottom of the challenge post. This challenge is open until the winner has been announced on the following Monday (August 27th). The winner will get a $5 gift certificate to use in the TSG Web store!  TSG stamps are not required to participate in the challenges but are appreciated :)  If you upload your card to an online craft gallery, please use the keyword TSG170 so we can check out your beautiful work!


2 comments:

  1. Too cute! Such a fun image and love the layout on this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Kim! Love the dimension and colors you've used with this cutie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!