Monday, August 6, 2012

TSG168 - Get Sentimental

This week on the There She Goes blog, the Trendsetters are challenging you to get sentimental.  Lets see what you can create with the sentiment being the primary focus.  You can use your images, but the sentiment must take center stage.  

Soooooo, I stepped away from my beloved copics for a change.   
No coloring here.   Here's what I came up with for the challenge:



I chose a sentiment from the Buckets of Love stamp set.  I do love the images with that set so it wasn't easy to ignore them.  I went with a CAS design this time.  I paired some DSP from the Simple Stories Summer Fresh 6x6 paper pad with some Bazzill Card Shoppe marshmallow, wax lips, easter grass, banana split, and candy bar CS.   I used the MFT Die-Namics Upsey Daisy and Designer Labels STAX set 1 dies.

While I love to color, I will admit that making this card was a cinch.   When I color and create a card with the colored image, it takes me an average of 1.5 hours to make a card.  This was quick and easy and fun to make with my MFT Die-Namics!  

Now head on over to the There She Goes blog to see what my fellow Trendsetters have come up for this week's challenge!  To be eligible for the giveaway, create a card or project with the sentiment being the main focus and then head on over to the TSG Blog to add your name and a link to your project in the InLinkz that is located at the bottom of the challenge post. This challenge is open until the winner has been announced on the following Monday (August 13th). The winner will get a $5 gift certificate to use in the TSG Web store!  TSG stamps are not required to participate in the challenges but are appreciated :)  If you upload your card to an online craft gallery, please use the keyword TSG168 so we can check out your beautiful work!  

2 comments:

  1. I really love the crisp look of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this layout! The papers are fabulous too! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!