Tuesday, July 31, 2012

RCC64 - Christmas in July



Dig out those Holiday stamps. peeps, because our one and only Lindsay Amrhein is challenging us to whip us some Christmas creations for this week challenge!

Here's my card:


I decided to ink up a way too cute There She Goes Clear Stamps set called Ho Ho Ho.  I stamped the image in Momento tuxedo black ink onto X-Press It blending card, colored the image with copics, and cut him out.  I used the MFT-Die namics oval STAX on a random scrap of DSP and adhered Santa.  I stamped the snowflakes in Papertrey Ink vintage cream ink onto the Bazzill Card Shoppe peanut cluster card base.   I ran the wax lips CS panel through the Big Shot in the SU square lattice embossing folder. I adhered it to the card base and rounded the corners with the corner chomper.  I popped up the oval panel with foam dimensionals and then added some of that beautiful red / ivory check ribbon.



Head on over to the Ribbon Carousel blog to play along with us 
and link up your creation there!

4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable and so beautifully colored! I bought this stamp set a while ago. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card !! Need that STAMP and RIBBON!! LOL Thanks for showing it to all of us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing coloring...I LOVE the simple layout too!

    Hugs,
    Tracy V

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little Santa is adorable with his big beard and I love your simple layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!