Friday, August 3, 2012

Big News!


Yours truly has the honor of being a guest designers for Your Next Stamp!  
Karen asked me to be this month's guest designer waaaaaaaaaaaay back in February.
What a long time to keep this secret!!

Today I get to give you a sneak peek of one of the newest images for August!


Introducing "Birthday Owl!"  Fun image, right?! And that sentiment is a hoot! (pun totally intended)  I stamped the image in Momento tuxedo black ink onto X-press It blending card and colored it with copics.  I did some paper piecing with lots of fussy cutting. I paired some Bazzill Card Shoppe sour lemon and candy bar CS with some DSP from the Doddlebug Designs "Sugar and Spice" 6x6 paper pad.  I added some PTI dark chocolate twill ribbon to embellish.  

Head on over to the Your Next Stamp blog  to see some 
additional sneak peeks from the YNS Designers. 
The August Release blog hop will be on Monday, 8/6 so be sure to check back! 

Photobucket


9 comments:

  1. I wanna be like Kim when I grow up!! Love this!!!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute, great coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That sentiment is soooo you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on designing with the team! Love this card - that owl's face is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo big congrats Kim - you deserve it! :D What a gorgeous card...that image is super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Kim and what a cute start to your time with them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL!! 8-) Too Funny! LOVE it! 8-) Congrats Miss Kim on your Guest Spot!! Yay You! So well deserved my UBER talented friend! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!