Thursday, August 23, 2012

YNSC12 - Sketch Challenge

Calling all sketch-o-holics!  

I am guest designing this month for Your Next Stamp 
and today there is a sketch challenge up to get your creative juices going!  

I decided to make 4" square birthday card using the Flower Fun Scallop and one of the images from the Seasonal Fairies stamp set. 


I paired some Bazzill Card Shoppe marshmallow, sour lemon, circus peanuts, and cotton candy CS with a strip of DSP from the MME "Happy Day" 6x6 paper pad.  I stamped the flower twice.  I cut out the center of the flower and ran it through the Big Shot with the SU polka dot embossing folder.  I popped the fairy up with foam dimensionals.  
 
Here is the sketch:
 

Now head on over to the Your Next Stamp blog to check out what the YNS designers have done for this challenge and then link up your own project there, too!  

2 comments:

  1. Awww so sweet! Love that little fairy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fairy looks so good hanging out around the cirle - great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!