Friday, August 31, 2012

Some Mummy Loves You

I got the There She Goes Clear Stamps Hauntingly Delightful stamp set awhile back......way before Halloween was on my brain, but now is the perfect time of year to ink it up!  

I made this card "just because."  No design team assignment, no challenge.....just because I wanted to and THAT hasn't happened in awhile!   


I stamped the image onto X-Press It blending card and colored it with copics (E43, E41).  I added some shading under his feet to ground him (C1, C00).  I used some Bazzill Card Shoppe peanut cluster and licorice twist CS.  I added some cool black net ribbon and wrapped up with some natural jute from the Ribbon Carousel.  

Happy long weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Love your Halloween card! It's Spook-tacular!!! 60 Days till Halloween!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the texture on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable, I love this little image and the great ribbon and design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute little mummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Kim! I love the mesh ribbon...goes perfectly with this spooky image! hehe. Great work :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!