Wednesday, August 22, 2012

All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge - Using Dies

Have you played along yet with the All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge yet?
We're challenging to you use your dies!

I am playing along with the new C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie Devilish Lucy.




For dies, I used the MFT Die-Namice rectangle STAX and mini tabs foursome.  I colored the image with copics and cut her out so that I could layer her over the DP panel.   I paired some Bazzill Card Shoppe licorice twist CS with some DSP from the Authentique Enchanted 6x6 paper pad.  I distresed the edges of the orange DP and sponged some black ink around the edges.  I then crinkled it up before adding it to the card.  I added some champagne net ribbon and some satin cut out black bats ribbon. The sentiment is from the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Mr. Punkin Head stamps set.

skin - E11, E00, E000
cheeks - R20, R30
hair - YR01, YR04, YR09, R29, R59
dress and shoes - C9, C7, C5, C3
horns - E43,E41

Here's what you need to know:
Now head on over the blog to check out what my fellow design team members have created this week!




1 comment:

  1. She's gorgeous Kim!! I LOVE her hair!! Amazing colouring and I just love the tones...I will have to try those :) Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!