Saturday, August 25, 2012

KKS143 - Spoil Yourself

It's time for another Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge and it's a really fun one!  
We're challenging you to create a scene this week!

I decided to ink up the Brigette stamp set for this week's challenge.



I stamped the image with Momento tuxedo black ink onto X-Press It blending card. I colored her up with copics and cut her out. I paper pieced the towels.  I paired some Bazzill Card Shoppe peanut cluster and marshmallow CS with some DSP from the Echo Park Everyday Eclectic 6x6 paper pad.  I added a "framed sign" to the bathroom wall using the sentiment from the stamp set.  I popped the images up with foam squares to give the card some dimension.  

skin - E11,E00, E000
cheeks - R20, R30
Hair - E37, E35,E53
tub 0 E43, E41, C3, C2, C1
bubbles - C1
bar of soap - E43, E41
bubble bath - BG13, BG11, BG10

Now head on over to the Kraftin Kimmie Blog to see what my fellow Krafty girls have created this week!  Be sure to pay attention to what Krafty Girl Melanie Holtz has created because the images she used will be the prize for this week's challenge! 
You do not need to use a Kraftin' Kimmie stamp to participate, but you will only be eligible for the prize if you do!  

3 comments:

  1. No this is a great card! We should all do this more - the world would be a more relaxed place. Your image is fab and your coloring is awesome. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute Kim! Love the little scene and wish I had some funky bathroom tiles like that ;) Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!