Wednesday, August 29, 2012

All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

It's a sad day for me because I am hanging up my hat as a design team member for the All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge.  Today is my last post.  It has been a really fun ride and I would like to thank my cyber bestie Tracy Clemente for being such a great design team coordinator.   I am sad to go, but I am moving on to new adventures which I cantell you about in a few days. 

This week's challenge is an "Anything Goes" challenge so I decided to ink up Laugh Lines Pumpkin.


I paired some DSP from the Graphic 45 Happy Haunting 8x8 paper with with some Bazzill Card Shoppe candy corn and licorice twist CS.  I rounded the corners with my corner chomper and added some bittersweet solid grosgrain ribbon.


skin - E11, E00, E000
cheeks - R20, R30
hair - C09, C07, C05, C03
pumpkin - YR18. YR16, YR15, YR12, YG17, YG13, YG11, E57, E55
pants and shoes - C9, C7, C5

Here's what you need to know:
Now head on over the blog to check out what my fellow design team members have created this week!




1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!