Saturday, August 18, 2012

KKS143 - Sketch and Release - Bambi Bubblegum

Have you been enjoying the sneak peeks of the Kraftin Kimmie Stamps August release?!
The release hop is tomorrow so be sure to come back for that!  

Saturday means we have a new challenge for you to tackle 
and this time it is a sketch challenge!

I am playing along to day AND giving you a sneak peek of the soon to be released Bambi Bubblegum image from the Moonlight Whispers Candy Girls collection!


How fun is this image and sentiment?!  I stamped the image onto X-press It blending card with Momento tuxedo black ink and colored it with copics. I added some Diamond Glaze to the bubble to gloss it up.   I paired some DSP from the My Mind's Eye "Quite Contrary" 6x6 paper pad with some Bazzill Card Shoppe sour lemon and licorice twist CS.   I used the MFT Die-Namics circle STAX 1.   I added some yellow cotton twill ribbon, some buttons, and black hemp cord to embellish.

Here is the sketch:



Since Krafty Girl Pam Varnell is the hostess with the mostess for this challenge, the image that she used this week will be this week's prize! PLUS, since this week is the release week, Kimmie will be giving away THREE of the new Moonlight Whispers Candy Girls to TWO lucky winners! 

25 comments:

  1. Too cute Kim! Love the reds and your colouring rocks. Great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I just love this image...and your colouring and design of the card is simply amazing...oh soooo beautiful...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bambi bubblegum really pops! love how you colored the bubble and the overall colors are so cheerful and crisp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic colouring, really, really good! Cute image and I like this card a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun new image...love how you added gloss to the gum..perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great image and your colouring is amazing!! A fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello!

    Great colors! I love the matching gumballs with the polka dot paper! Your coloring of the fun image is perfectly matched! Wishing you a sunshine weekend!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the retro feel to this card! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything is perfect!..the buttons, polka dot paper, your coloring...but the diamond glaze...AHHHH the perfect last touch ~ MAGNIFIQUE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is cute. Love her bubble!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh, I like your colourwork! That red is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is so adorable, love the colors you used and the great dp with this image, too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely fabulous coloring of that super-fun image. I especially love the way you colored the bubble.

    Great card choices and design.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, your Card is wonderful, the image so cute.

    Hugs Heike

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome card! I LOVE the colours you used! Great job on the bubble too. Looks so lifelike!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great stamp and card. She reminds me so much of a 50ies girl. The colours are so bright and vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great job! Love the colours and design.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is sooooooo adorable.....I think this is my favorite image

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card matches Bambi's sass - I am sooo loving this whole release!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This card is soooooooooo SUPER cute...I love the papers and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You know I always love your creations. That sentiment cracked me up! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cute!!!
    Love the glaze on the bubble....gonna so use that!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just love the bold and bright colours you used! I also love the way you coloured her bubblegum bubble! It's perfect! A wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG - your whole card is stunning! That gum bubble is beyond impressive!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!