Thursday, August 2, 2012

Rain or Shine

Since I joined the Kraftin' Kimmie DT, I have quickly accrued lots of new images thanks to my beloved discount.  I have so many new images that I can't wait to ink up!  
I took a little break from my obsession with the Olympics to ink up this one!



This adorable image and sentiment are from the Lulu and Friends stamp set.  I used an MFT Die-Namics oval STAX 2 die to do the "out of the box" technique.  I colored the image with copics.  I paired some Bazzill Card Shoppe sour lemon and candy bar CS with some DSP from the EP Sweet Day 6x6 paper pad.  I used cream Viva Decor Pearl pen to ad the pearls to the border I created with the MFT Die-Namics solid bracket border.  Finally, I embellished with some red satin center band ribbon from the Ribbon Carousel.

Ok, now back to the Olympics!

5 comments:

  1. This is really cute. Love the beautifully coloured image and the backing paper matches so well
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty, my little Layout queen!!!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Kim! Love the beautiful colouring and the layout rocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet image and I LOVE the layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!