Tuesday, August 28, 2012

RCC68 - Back to School

This week over on the Ribbon Carousel Blog, the Crewmates are challenging you to create something with a back to school theme.  This gave me a chance to get a jump on making little token gifts for the kids to give to their teachers on the first day of school.


I made this post it note holders.  So quick and easy, but they are always a big hit!  I bought the clear acrylic frame for 89 cents at the the Christmas Tree Shop.  I adhered some DP from the MME School Daze 6x6 paper pad onto the frame, adhered the post it notes, and then tied some red cotton twill ribbon around the top.  I rolled up some matching DP and put it inside the barrel of the RSVP pen.  

Here's a front view of it.


Head on over to the Ribbon Carousel blog to play along with us 
and link up your creation there!





5 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!