Saturday, August 4, 2012

KKS140 - Out of the Box

The new Kraftin' Kimmie challenge is up and ready for you to tackle!
This week we are challenging you to make a project using the "Out of the Box" technique.

You can find a great tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers HERE.

Here is my card:


I LOVE this image called Angie and the sentiments that come with it!  I colored the image with copics and used my MFT Die-Namics circle STAX 1 die to do the out of the box technique.  I paired some Bazzill Card Shoppe wax lips and licorice twist CS with some DSP from the October Afternoon Sidewalks 8x8 paper pad.  I added some black hemp cord and used a cream Viva Decor Pearl Pen to add the pearls.  


Head on over to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps blog to check out what the other Krafty Girls have done for this challenge and link up your entry!  Pay attention to the image that Krafty Girl Kerry Johnson.  She is our hostess with the mostess this week so the image she used for her creation will be the  prize for this challenge!

7 comments:

  1. Kim, I looooove Angie, and you've colored her to absolute perfection! The colors on your card just POP and the black matting sets everything off perfectly!!! LOVE your style girlfriend! AWESOME!!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Kim. Beautifully coloured and love your design and layout
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Kim! She has such a cute expression and I love how her legs stick out of the circle. The reds are just stunning too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesomely colored! I could just ooh and ahhh over your coloring all day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card!! Fabulous colouring!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you did with this image!! beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm architecture student, I remember my professor said when you design always get out of the box. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!