Wednesday, August 8, 2012

All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

Have you played along yet with the "Anything Goes" challenge on the All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge blog!  There's still time to play!

I love Halloween images and if you do, too, you will LOVE the


I am playing along with the new C.C. Designs Laugh Lines Pumpkin.  I colored the image with copics and paired the Bazzill Card Shoppe circus peanuts and licorice twist with some DSP from the Graphic 45 Happy Haunting 8x8 paper pad.  I added a big 'ol black button and some black licorice Divine Twine.

I have been getting a number of emails from people asking which copics I used on my images so I going to start trying to remember to list them.

Skin: E11, E00, E000
Cheeks: R20, R30
Pumpkin: YR18, YR16, YR15, YR12
Pumpkin stem:  E59, E57, E55
Leaves and ground: YG17, YG13, YG11
Pants, shirt, and shoes:  C9, C7, C5, C3

I am also combining this challenge with Jen del Muro's August Sketch for you to Try.
I love Jen's sketches and I haven't missed one yet so far this year!

Here is the sketch:



Now, back to the All That Scraps Challenge......
 Ready to play?
Here's what you need to know:
Now head on over the blog to check out what my fellow design team members have created this week!



6 comments:

  1. What a great image Kim. Love your use of colour here and great use of the sketch.Perfect
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Kim! Love the bright colours and the colouring is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colours Kim and I love your Copic colouring. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pumpkins and sunflowers....big ole' smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I LOVE that sunflower paper! Such pretty, rich colors on this card - Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!