Wednesday, August 15, 2012

All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge - Using Dies

It's time for another All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge!
This time we are challenging you to put your dies to good use!  

I decided to play along with one of the newest C.C. Designs images called Swiss Pixie Vampy Hansel.



I colored the image with copics and did a little paper piecing on his shirt.  I cut the image out so that I could pop him up with foam dimensionals.  For the dies, I used the MFT Die-Namics oval STAX sets 1 and 2.  I paired some DSP from the Authentique Enchanted Collection 6x6 paper pad with some Bazzill Card Shoppe butter mints and licorice twist CS.  I sponged some tea dye distress ink around the edges of the image panel.  I added some black net ribbon and and some orange cotton twill ribbon to embellish.

Here's what you need to know:
Now head on over the blog to check out what my fellow design team members have created this week!




3 comments:

  1. This is the cutest Kim! What a great design...love the paper piecing and the colouring is tops! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just sooooooooooo cute. Love the image and design and your colouring is perfect
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vampy looks very cute here. I especially like his paper pieced shirt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!