Wednesday, November 30, 2011

MOJO217 - Teddy Bear Love

I got some new goodies in the mail today, but before I ink them up, I had to finish this card that I started making this morning.   I loved the MOJO217 sketch so I colored up this cute Teddy Bo before work and put the card together tonight.


I am slightly obsessed with this gorgeous 7/8" red / ivory check ribbon from the Ribbon Carousel.  I have to order more!  I want to wrap presents in kraft paper and tie this ribbon around te packages.  ANYWAY, back to the card.  I used PTI vintage cream, fine linen, kraft, pure poppy and dark chocolate CS.  I ran the kraft panel through my big shot with the SU square lattice embossing folder.    I added a PTI dark chocolate button and some natural jute / twine.  The sentiment is from the SU teeny tiny wishes stamp set.

Here is the sketch:



7 comments:

  1. Very beautiful coloring, and I can see why you love that ribbon- it's delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww. So sweet! That ribbon is killer. Love those bears. Colored supremely as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The image is perfect for an anniversary. Love the ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzers! Your coloring is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet! I can see using those sketches for scrapbooking... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute, I love bears! Great use of the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!