Saturday, November 12, 2011

SSS134 - Merry Christmas, Deer Friend

It's Saturday!  Woot! Woot!  Another work week down!  Saturday means it's time to play along with the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge!  As soon as I saw this funny little Make it Snappy - Reindeer Trio digital stamp by Bugaboo Digi Stamps, I knew I wanted to use it for this week's sketch!


I colored the image with copics and added some Stickles to make the stars and light bulbs tangled amongst the reindeer's antlers shine.  I paired it with some PTI dark chocolate and kraft CS and some DSP from the My Mind's Eye signature Christmas 6x6 paper pad.  I added some 5/8" natural crochet ribbon, a big 'ol PTI dark chocolate button, and some natural jute / twine.

Here's the sketch:


This week we are welcoming our newest Sugar Baby Chris Dickinson!  Be sure to hop on over to her blog as well other talented Sugar Babies blogs to see what the DT has created this week!  Then head on over to the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge blog and play along with is!  




11 comments:

  1. Your card makes me smile, Kim! That image is too cute...and of course it is beautifully colored and accessorized! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh how Cute is this! 8-) Miss Cathy is right! I can't help but smile Miss Kim! This is just too Darned CA-U-TE! 8-) Just Love those reindeer! And you have colored them up to perfection my friend! Loving the sparkle and Fab dp's too! 8-)

    Hope you have a Fantastic Weekend Lady!

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable image! Love this fun holiday card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image. Love the lace & button embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh!! This is so flippin' ADORABLE!! Those reindeer look like they've been out partying all night long!! LOL LOVE the lace trim and button!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim this is way too cute!! I love this image and the way you have colored them up. It makes me smile:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, this is absolutely ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is the cutest stinkin reindeer stamp!!!
    LOVE IT!

    Inky Hugs,
    Cristena

    ReplyDelete
  9. The reindeer are so darling! Great coloring and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just find that image hysterical! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!