Saturday, November 5, 2011

SSS133 - A Little Christmas Note

Welcome to the weekend!  It's time for another Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge!  After the storm this past week, I was inspired to make a Christmas card for this week's challenge.  As far as I'm concerned, Christmas is the ONLY good thing about winter.  Once it is over, I count the days until spring.  Anyway, here's my card:

 

Right as I went to photograph this card, it fell and when I tried to catch it, I ripped the dangling legs right off.  Sigh.  So irritating!  Please overlook that.  That sweet little image is a C.C. Designs digi called Santa Emma. I printed her out on some Neenah Solar White paper and colored her with copics.  I added some Glossy Accents to her belt and boots and added some Frosted lace Stickles to the white trim on her hat and outfit.  I sponged some Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Antique Linen around the image and I popped her up with foam dimensionals. I chose some DSP from the Echo Park Seasons Greetings Paper Pad.  I FINALLY ordered that PTI woodgrain impression plate and I am so glad I did.  I stamped the sentiment from the PTI Signature Christmas stamp set.  Some PTI ripe avocado saddle stitch ribbon a a few black rhinestones complete the look.  

Here's the sketch:


Come and play along with us and link up your creation at the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge Blog.  You can use any images you'd like.  Just come and play!  Be sure to check out my eye candy created by my fellow DT members!





6 comments:

  1. Aww, Your Santa Emma is so Adorable! Love your Fab coloring as always, and Fantastic woodgrain embossing too! Might have to add this to my ever growing PTI wish list! ;-) Just a Wonderful Christmas card Lady! Love it!

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this is so sweet...I love how you have her sitting with her legs dangling out of the frame. :) And that woodgrain is fabulous...I always forget to use mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet holiday card Kim. I {heart} that precious image, and your coloring is awesome. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet little santa girl. Love the PP used in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo cute!! LOve that woodgrain embossing with this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a sweet little Santa girl...love those stickles and sooo sorry the legs got ripped off, such a bummer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!