Thursday, November 24, 2011

Whimsie Thank you

Happy Thanksgiving!  

What a better time to craft and blog surf than while you're waiting for the turkey to cook!  In honor of Thanksgiving, the Whimsie Doodles DT 
is making some thank you cards.  Here's my card:


I just love the Have a Seat digi stamp set!  I paper pieced the chair and colored the rest of the image with copics.  The DSP is from the My Mind's Eye Honey Cake .  I did some faux stitching (love that) and used the PTI Tiny Tags Die set to make the tag.  I tied with some natural jute / twine onto a PTI dark chocolate button. 

Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy the Holiday!  Now head on over to the 
Whimsie Doodles blog to see what my fellow DT members have created for you!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Kim! Happy Thanksgiving to you! Enjoy your turkey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Miss Kim! What a Perfect scene for after the Thanksgiving feast..lol A big comfy chair is just the thing..lol Hope your Thanksgiving was Wonderfully filling! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!