Sunday, November 13, 2011

Post-It Note Holder & Pen Set

I've made these cute little post it note holders in the past, but I am making them again and I really like how this one came out so I thought I would share it.  These make great gifts for co-workers or teachers, too, so there's my other reason for wanting to share this.  Tis the season!  


For a link to the tutoral, check out my previous post 
with a teacher themed set HERE!

I used the PTI Take Note Stamp set and the Tag-Its #9 mini stamp set.  The CS is PTI royal velvet, ripe avocado, and vintage cream and the dsP is PTI Pacific Vineyard.  

4 comments:

  1. Wow! beautiful colors and a great gift set. Love it, Kim! Beautiful and neat packaging as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this Kim.. the colors are PERFECT!! Love how you packaged it up too! What a GREAT gift!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. I think I will be making some.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gawjus! These little packets of paper love that you create are so fabulous! So well put together and presented. I am so thrilled that you are making them again. There's so much I can learn from you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!