Thursday, December 1, 2011

May Your Merry Be Very

Friday night I won the ENTIRE There She Goes Clear Stamps December release! WOOT! WOOT!  I received my package of goodies yesterday and I've already put my winnings to good use.  I made this 4x9" card using the reindeer from the Ho Ho Ho stamp set and the sentiment from the Warmest Wishes stamp set.


I added some Glossy Accents to the reindeer's noses and added some shimmer to their bells with a clear spica glitter pen.   Some yummy Twinery maraschino red baker's twine and a PTI pure poppy button to embellish and voila!


HOLY COW!!!!  This card was just featured on the Splitcoast Stampers Facebook page!!!!
WOOT! WOOT!

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on your big win! That is SO exciting! I have the entire new release on my wish list! LOVE LOVE LOVE your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! What a wonderful idea you came up with for this card. One I just may have to case! (giving you credit of course!) Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack! I love this! Congrats on your big win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky girl. Those reindeer are so cute. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beyond adorable! Just love that row of reindeer, and of course, the one red nose is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is amazing, Kim! Congrats on having it featured, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on your win. Fab card! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute Kim, love it! Congrats on being featured!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woman, this freaking ROCKS!! I am LOVING all those cute reindeer!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So Stinkin' cute!!!! Love your coloring and the layout! Adorable....new follower! ;-)
    Tracy Valure

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!