Tuesday, November 15, 2011

SSSC143 - For the Golfer

I was asked to make a 60th birthday card for an avid golfer.  I used Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch #143 and I found this super cute golf cart digi set by Tiffany Doodles.


At the request of the person who ordered this card,  I added an inside sentiment that says, "Golf balls get more dimpled with age."  HA!  Here's the sketch:



Stamps:  Tiffany Doodles Golf Cart digi stamp set, Skipping Stones Design  Ink:  SU bashful blue  CS:  PTI white, black, ckraft, and pure poppy  DSP:  SU old olive designer paper   Tools:  copics

7 comments:

  1. Kim this is an awesome card! I love the little scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG what a bright and cute card...loved the colors and the layout and the clouds and the greens...heck I loved everything about this card.Such a cheerful card

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! The golf scene is perfect against the puffy-cloudy sky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL..Love this Miss Kim! Can't help but smile! 8-) Great card LO and Love the Terrific Golf Scene and Fun sentiment too! Great dp's on the Green and you know I am loving your clouds GF! ;-).. I just know the recipient is going to love this. 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a GREAT card!!! So clean and crisp and cute. Overall fun :>)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!