Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Card for Coach

Saturday is my daughter's last soccer game so I made a card for the girls to give to the coach......who is fantastic! I found this poem for a coach online and thought it was perfect.  I can't stop using the MFT Die-Namics Pretty Posies.  It is definitely my favorite floral die.  Here it is again!  



CS:  PTI kraft, vintage cream, orange zest, terracotta tile, and dark chocolate  DSP: PTI autumn abundance  Tools:  SU square lattice embossing folder, MFT Die-Namics Pretty Posies, PTI tiny tags die, Nesties circles, Accessories:  PTI ribbon, button,twie and pearls

4 comments:

  1. Kim, this is stunning! I love that flower and the color scheme is beautiful. Love that embossing folder, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card and poem. I'm sure the coach will be so happy to get this from the team. Your design is so wonderful, cheery and fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice! I'm sure your daughter's coach will love this! And that floral die is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bunch of colors! I love that flower. And that's a nice sentiment for the coach too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!