Sunday, November 13, 2011

PTI Hot Cocoa Sliders

Tis the season for craft fairs and token gifts for co-workers and teachers.....and now "Paper Perfect Design" Parties!"  My friend hosted a party for me last night and it was very successful!  I sold lots of cards and paper crafted goodies, was approached about making wedding favors, bridal shower invitations, AND was asked if I would do another party!  
Ummmm, YES!
  
Fa la la la la la la ka-ching! 
  
Anyway, I've made hot cocoa sliders in the past and you can see them HERE with a link to a tutorial, but I wanted to show you my 2011 version.


These were pretty popular last night.  20 were ordered and I will be working on those this week.  In looking at this picture, I think I will sponge some SU chocolate chip ink around the edges of the kraft card stock when I make them.  So, I started with the PTI kraft card base and added some DSP from the DCWV Homemade Christmas Stack.  I die cut a PTI Mat Stack #4 out of PTI white CS and sponged the edges with PTI chamomile ink.   I die cut the cup  with the  PTI Warm Happiness die and stamped the outline of the cup and the sentiment from the PTI Warm Happiness Too stamp set in SU chocolate chop ink.  I layered the sentiment in PTI dark chocolate CS and popped it up with foam dimensionals.  The ribbon is SU chocolate chip satin ribbon.  

8 comments:

  1. How awesome is that? A papercrafting party! I'd be there if I lived closer! These are fantastic Kim! I **need** this stamp set (and dies)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cocoa holders are SWEET!! Seriously...I wish I lived closer, I'd love to come to one of your parties...you're a GENIUS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun little gift. Congrats on the successful party. sounds like a lot of fun.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim these are so CUTE!!! CONGRATS on the success of the paper party.. how FUN is that!!!
    Have a GREAT Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely and look great for fairs. Glad it went well and you got some orders. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great little gift. That stamp set has been on my wishlist for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute. They will make great gifts. Congratulations on all the orders!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowzers Lady! This is Super Cute! Great gift idea! love it! Congrats on all the orders! Yay! I'm so with Wendy, wish we all lived closer, I would love to one of your Parties! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!