Monday, November 7, 2011

Paper and Such Sneak Peek - Chicken Wire

Today I get to give you a sneak peek of one one of the soon to be released background stamps by Paper and Such called "Chicken Wire!"  It will be available in the store on November 9th and will cost only $12.  Rather than making a card this time, I made a cute purse using the "Purse-onally Perfect Notes" tutorial available on the Inking Idaho website.


I used the chicken wire stamp to create the pattern on the pocket of the purse.  Pretty cool, huh?! 

If you haven't checked out the Paper and Such store yet, head on over to see their exclusive line of stamps as well as stamps by Unity and Wild Rose Studio, the hottest 6x6 paper pads, baker's twine and beautiful ribbon!  Soon you will be able to find Memory box dies and DSP, too!  One stop shopping!!  

Be sure to check out my fellow DT members creations and leave some comments.  On lucky person will win the entire November release of Paper and Such stamps!

Janice  




9 comments:

  1. Ha! Love this! I never would have thought to use this background stamp that way. Awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute project. I always get such great ideas from your blog. You are so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What and interesting way to use a chicken wire design!It looks so elegant!! Who wouldathukit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute. What a great use of that stamp too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so impressed! This is absolutely amazing and the chicken wire for a pocket--very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim this is the cutest little purse! I need to go check out that tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card,love the chicken wire, thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is impressive! I love this purse and so cool how you used the chicken wire background! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea to make the pattern on the purse.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!