Thursday, November 10, 2011

Whimsie Doodles Challenge - Tag, You're it!

I am totally into making tags right now with the Holidays approaching so I was happy to see that this month's Whimsie Doodles Challenge is "Tag, You're it."  Make a project with a tag or add a tag to your card!  I decided to make a wine bottle tag.  My youngest brother and his girlfriend are hosting Thanksgiving for the first time this year so this is one of things I plan to bring to dinner.  HA!


Here's a close up of the tag I made using the funny Whimsie Doodles image and sentiment called Get Basted.


The tag was made using the PTI Tag Sale #5 die.  I used PTI kraft, white, orange zest, and dark chocolate CS and a scrap of DSP from the DCWV Harvest Gathering matstack.  I sponged some SU chocolate chip ink around the edge of the tag.  I added some PTI dark chocolate 5/8" swiss dot satin ribbon and attached the tag with some twine.  

Now hop on over to the Whimsie Doodles Blog and play along with us!  As always there will be one random winner, but this month we are stating starting something new! 

Would you like a chance to be a Whimsie Doodles Guest Designer?!
If so, play along with us this month and use a Whimsie Doodles image.  When you link up your creation on the blog, add an asterisk (*) after your name so we know you are applying!  Good luck!


Be sure to check out my fellow DT members' creations for some creative inspiration!  

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! Just found your blog and I'm loving all the tutorials/projects! And I was shocked to see that you live not far from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is so darn cute! That turkey makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute ... The sentiment Is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!