Tuesday, November 1, 2011

YA WHOOO - BIG NEWS!


Last month I had the honor of being the Guest Designer at the Ribbon Carousel Challenge Blog, but what I couldn't tell you until now is that before my Guest DT spot even began, Corinna McGregor has asked me to be part of the new permanent Carousel Crew!  

 
This crew is made up of so many talented designers and it is surreal to me that I have been asked to be part of this group!  Honestly, I am quite proud of myself!  HA!  The team is divided into two parts and the first part of the crew is being announced today at the blog for the Anything Goes Challenge so check it out and play along with us!  I make my debut next week with the 2nd half of the crew so be sure to check that out next week, too!  

If you love ribbon and twine of all kind, you have to check out the Ribbon Carousel store!  To celebrate the Carousel Crew, Corinna is offering 15% off in the store this week!  Use code TURKEY11.  Look at the new solid maple hour-glass spools to use for storing and organizing your ribbon and twine!


They fit perfectly on the awesome 4 post or 8 post ribbon carousels!  


Oh, and did you know about the Ribbon Kit Club?!  You can subscribe to the Ribbon Kit Club to receive a monthly stash of gorgeous ribbon and twine!   Here's a peek at the November Club kit!



Now head on over to the Ribbon Carousel Challenge Blog and play along with us for the Anything Goes Challenge!  Don't forget you must use some ribbon, baker's twine, or jute......anything that comes on a spool to play along!





5 comments:

  1. Yay!! :) :) Thanks teamie for the hook up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay You! So Happy for you Miss Kim! Congrats Lady! So well deserved, they obviously have great taste! ;-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Kim! Those carousels look very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kim - so excited to be working with you!! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!